Before, during, and after you write a book… there’s a lot to do.
If you’ve published a book anytime in the last 10 years, there’s a chance that Amazon and various other online book store options are a big scary dark hole you don’t want to go down, and yet you know deep inside, you really must grab that torch and hardhat, and wade through the new territory.
Don’t feel like you have to do that alone – we’re here to help.
If you want your book up on Amazon, and it’s already in print/published edition, here’s what we’ll do:
- Review your files, determine if there’s anything needed to adjust for preparation to upload to Create Space and/or Kindle.
- Check your ISBN number – in case you need to update this too.
- Get your formatting finalised as/if/whatever is necessary, for all versions.
- Walk you through the process of what’s needed to create your Amazon Accounts as an author, including selecting categories.
- Then we’ll either sit with you through the upload processes, or if you prefer, we can just ‘do it all for you‘.
- The upload process also includes determining keywords, writing descriptions, updating your bio, and ensuring that all the relevant information, and images are as they need to be and ready for the actual uploading of your manuscript.
After the uploading is complete, we’ll work with you to ensure all is as it needs to be, you have a proof copy ordered, and then we’ll create your Author page on Amazon with your photos, bio, books linked, and blog/events/videos/social media feeds connected.
We’ll also walk hyou through the whole AMS advertising process if that’s what’s best for your book launch online too.
Our fees for this are between $950 – $1250 – depending on what you need. Plus any additional formatting, design etc are extra.
How to get started…
Just contact Dixie, via this contact form, or BOOK A TIME to talk, send a copy of your book – or a link to it (if your book is alreadyuploaded to Amazon but needs a total refresh), and we’ll confirm a quote.
Options to also consider…
You may also want to consider the whole gamut of landing pages, sign up forms, getting people to become part of your tribe, and turning your book into an online course. We can help with all these things too… but every book/author is different and this will take a conversation and what you really want and need so we can assist you on a case by case basis.
We’re all about personalised help and service.