If you’re seeking a broad overview of our services, please read through the following outlines, but if you want a lot more, then go deep and click into our ‘Exactly How We Work’ page via this link.
Here’s what is included in our special services for Non-Fiction Authors who want to successfully write and self publish a book.
Writing your book
- A half day planning session
- An agreed plan for the writing, including time frames and progressive reviews
- Weekly coaching sessions
- Editing and proofing of your manuscript.
Production of your book
- Getting Reviews
- Front and Back-matter development
- Design and Final Formatting
Publishing your book
- Upload to Amazon, Create Space, Kindle
- Understanding of Amazon and Amazon Marketing Services
- Launch planning
- Media planning
- Landing Pages
- Review and updates of website, Social Media platforms, and use of Mail Chimp
- Speaker profile/marketing sheet
- Professional speaker review – what’s involved in doing this for a living!
- Lifetime Membership of Author-ity Authors FB Closed Group
- Community support by other AA authors for your book launch*
- Free access to the Online training program for authors – bite sized pieces of information about all the steps of the journey you are undertaking, how to’s, resources and more.
Extra Bonus: Possible representation at International (London/Frankfurt) Book Fairs**
*A special cross promotional boost for each author whereby other AA authors help support the launch phase of a new book.
**This is an option that will suit many authors, but is not guaranteed as part of the range of services, as there are a number of things that need to have happened for this to be viable for both AA and Authors.
Software and programs we use and talk about a lot
You may already be using some or all of these, but our journey will include the use of many of these. If you are not currently familiar with any of these, that’s ok, we’ll introduce you to the best options for you and walk you through it. If you need specialist training in any of these, we’ll direct you to who/where/how you can get this too so you can get going quickly.
- Mail Chimp
- Drop Box
- You Tube
We feel it’s important for you to know at the outset that this is the ‘sandbox’ we play in so far as software and apps, so that you’ll not be too daunted by the prospect of just how big the learning curve might be for you, if we decide to work together. We dont’ want you to be overwhelmed at the start of our journey – and we’re here to ensure you have all the tools and resources you need to become an excellent author-ity.
In addition, we’re big on AMAZON, Kindle, KDP, , Create Space, AMS, Kobo, Book Bub, Book Funnel, Thinkific – and we want to be sure you get to know how you can best utliise these platforms too.
This is the OVERVIEW page of our services – and if you’re committed to going forward and want more information, please click here.
We also acknowledge that many authors are passionate, impatient, and want to just ‘talk it over’, rahter than read the information, in which case, please pop over to our Contact Us page and select the option that best suits you for making a personal connection.